Scheduling Your Appointment
Please call our scheduling line at (504) 934-8550 to make your clinic appointment. We are open Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Walk-ins are welcomed and we accept all major insurances.
In preparation for your visit to West Jefferson ENT, please make a note of the following:
- Please fill out this patient information form, so we can better serve. At the bottom of the form you will see a “submit” button.
Please click it when you’re done and it will automatically email the form to us.
- Bring all insurance information: We will need to make a copy of your insurance card(s).
- Co-payments are due at the time of your visit: We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Bring all recent lab work and x-ray films, if applicable.
- Bring updated demographic/contact information. Please let us know whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment,
marital status or insurance, as this helps us to keep in touch with you and properly process your claims.
- Bring a list of all medications and dosage levels you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements.)
- Write down any questions or concerns you may wish to discuss with Dr. Ballay. If you'd like, bring someone with you to help listen
to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic.
We understand that emergencies and special needs can occur, and we will do our very best to accommodate your specific needs. Should you need to cancel
an appointment, please provide as much notice as possible in order for us to enable another patient to see the doctor.
It is the goal of West Jefferson ENT to serve ALL patients and everyone’s time is valuable. Please be respectful of your scheduled appointment.